In this short video, we’ll go over how to upload your contacts into your iTextMyClients account.
Uploading your contacts to your account is the first step we recommend you do.
Once you upload your contacts, you’re able to create and send automated text message campaigns to your clients.
Alright, let’s begin…
- Go to http://itextmyclients.com
- Click on Login from the top right menu.
- Enter your credentials, email and password.
- You can click on Forgot Password link if you forgot your password.
- Once you logged in, click on “My Contacts” from the left menu.
- Then, click on “Import Contacts” link.
- From the Import Contacts screen, there are few things you can do
- First, you can download a Sample Import file. This will help you in uploading your contacts.
- After downloading the sample import file to your computer, you can enter or copy paste your contacts from your Tax software or other contact management tool you use.
- Once you have your import file ready with the required columns (Name, Mobile Phone, Birthday, etc..), you can upload it to iTextMyClients.
- To upload your import file, click on “Choose File” from the Select File section.
- Here you can also assign these contacts to a group, we’ll cover groups in a separate video.
- Click on “Click Here to Import Your Contacts”. This process may take a few minutes depending on the number of contacts you have.
- Note: do not click away from this page until process is completed.
- After import has been completed, you will get a summary showing how many contacts were imported and showing you any errors found.
- If found error, try import again. Make sure your import file contain required columns and data is formatted correctly.
Well, there you have it, this is how you can upload your contacts or customers to your iTextMyClients account.
As i mentioned previously, this is the first step you would want to do when getting started with iTextMyClients.
Once you upload your contacts, you’ll be able to send text message promotions to your clients.
In the next videos, we’ll cover how to send your first campaign.