In this short video, i’ll show you how to view manage your contacts.
“My Contacts” is where you go to view a list of all clients.
From here, you also have the option to add, modify and view all details for your contacts.
Let me show how to view and edit your contact details.
- First, navigate to http://itextmyclients.com
- Click on Login link from the top menu.
- Enter your Email and Password. Click on Login to access your iTextMyClients account.
- Once logged in, click on “My Contacts”, then “View All” link
- From “Contacts” screen, if you’ve uploaded your contact list, you will see them here.
- You will contact's’
- Full name, Email, Phone,
- Can Receive SMS (will be ‘Yes’ if contact phone is a mobile phone),
- Status (Active or Opted-Out) - Opted-out contacts will not receive your text message campaigns.
- You will also see links for “Send Message”, “Add Appointment”, “Edit” and “Delete”
- Additionally, you can search contacts by First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone, Status, Receive SMS.
- Here’s how to:
- Send Message - from the list click on envelope icon to send a text message to a particular contact.
- Make Appointment - from the list, click on calendar icon to add appointment for a particular contact.
- To View Contact Details - from the list, click on a contact full name link. This will take you to “Contact Details” page
- To Edit Contact - from the list, click on pencil icon for the contact you’d like to edit.
- To Remove Contact - from the list, click on trash can icon to delete a particular contact.
Ok, there you have it. From the “My Contacts”, you can see a list of all your contacts (or clients). You also have the option to edit, view details, make appointment and remove a contact.
In the next videos, we’ll dive deeper into each action.
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by sending us an email to email@example.com or giving us a call.
Until next next time, thanks for watching!