In this video, you'll learn how to view your iTextMyClients Account.
You will learn how to Update your Profile, Change your Password, Update Your Monthly Plan or Buy Text Messages.
Ok, let’s begin!
The first thing you need to do is to login to your account.
- From your Browser of choice, navigate to http://itextmyclients.com, then click on Login link from the top menu.
- At the login page, enter your Email and Password, click on Login to access your account.
- You can click on “Forgot Your Password?” if you forgot your password and would like to reset it.
Now that’s you’re logged in, let’s go ahead and visit “My Account” page.
- From the left menu, click on “My Account”.
- Optionally, you can also click on “My Account” link from the top right corner.
- Here’s what you’ll find at “My Account” page:
- Your Profile
- Here you can update your basic contact information (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email and Cell Phone).
- You also have the option to “Close Your Account”.
- Profile Photo - allows you to select an image and upload to your profile.
- Billing & Plan
- Here you can “Update Your Plan” - when you have a monthly plan, you will get a number of text messages you can send on a monthly basis. We recommend you do signup for a monthly plan so that all your scheduled campaigns are sent without issues.
- Buy Additional Texts - this is the “on demand” option for buying text messages. You basically buy texts as needed.
- Payment History - view all payments you’ve made.
- Company Settings
- Under company settings, you can enter additional information about your company. This information can later be used when sending text message campaigns.
- Routing Settings
- In iTextMyClients, when you have two options to receive messages from your contacts. You can see received messages in the “Messages” section or you can specify a mobile phone to send receive messages to.
- The latter is very useful in cases where you’re away from your office and you’d like to see received messages as soon as they come.
- Change Password
- Allow you to change your password.
As you can see, from “My Account”, you can view or update all details about your profile and your company settings.
This should be straightforward, however, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call, our support team will be more than happy to assist you.
Until next time!