In this short video, I will show you how easy it is to upload your image to your iTextMyClients account.
It’s very important to make your text message campaigns engaging and attractive. This will help you get the attention of your clients.
One way to do is by sending your text message campaigns with an image or graphic.
In iTextMyClients, you get access to a number of image, however it’s always a good idea to upload your own.
For example, during Christmas, you may want to upload a greetings card to wish your customers a Merry Christmas.
Ok, now let me show you how to upload your own image to your iTextMyClients File Library.
The File Library is where all your images are stored and organized by categories.
To upload an image:
- First login to your iTextMyClients account by visiting http://itextmyclients.com and clicking on the Login link. Then enter your email and password.
- From the left menu, click on “File Library”.
- In the File Library, you will see a list of categories, for example: Flyers, Discounts, Holidays, etc.
- Clicking on any of these categories will show your existing images.
- You can also search by category name.
- To upload a new image, click on the “Upload Document” button from the top right corner.
- From the Upload a New File page, enter a name for your image, select the category, enter a short description.
- Then, click on “Browse” button to select your image from your computer.
- You can upload images in JPG, PNG, Gif or other image types.
- Click on “Save Changes” to begin uploading your image.
After upload an image, you will be able to use this image in your text message campaigns.
So there you have it, this is how you upload an image to your iTextMyClients account.
Stay tuned for more tutorials and videos showing how to take full advantage of iTextMyClients.
Until next time.