Hey there, thanks for watching this video.
In the next couple minutes I’m going to show how to quickly create a text message appointment reminder.
Making sure you don’t miss appointments with your client should be a top priority for your business.
You know how hard it can be to get clients, so you don’t want to miss any opportunities to provide your services to them.
In iTextMyClients, our goal is to help you never lose that important appointment with your client.
Through iTextMyClients Appointments feature, you can create appointment reminders for your clients.
The way it works is simple, create an appointment by entering the date and time. You can then specify when your customer should receive a text message reminder.
Ok, let me show you how to do this:
- In your browser, navigate to http://itextmyclients.com
- Click on Login link in the top right corner. Then, enter your email and password to login to your account.
- After login, click on “Appointments” from the left menu.
- If you haven’t added any appointments, click on “Schedule Your First Appointment” button.
- From the “New Appointment” page, select your client from the “Appointment with” drop down list.
- Enter Date and Time.
- Next, check the “Send a Text Message Reminder?” checkbox. Upon checking this box, you will see the “Send Reminder Before (Minutes)?” dropdown and “Reminder Text”.
- Here you can specify that you’d like to send a reminder to your clients 5 through 60 minutes before your appointment date and time.
- Then, you can enter a note. Your client will not see this.
- Click on “Schedule Appointment” to schedule appointment.
Now, you will not lose another important appointment with your clients. You can schedule as many appointment reminders as needed.
If you have any questions don’t forget to contact by sending us an email to email@example.com or giving us a call.
Until next time!